Professional recognition

The Ministry of Higher Education and Research – ministère de l’Enseignement supérieur et de la Recherche (MESR) – is in charge of recognising qualifications awarded abroad in order to access professions regulated at higher education level. In this context, distinction is made between liberal professions, health professions, psychotherapists and medical professions, while the access to the CCDLs is obtained through the specific procedure of homologation. Please refer to the headings for more information.

Last update